cyber® kit line small – frameless servo motors
high torque – highly integrated – flexible
The frameless servo motors of the cyber® kit line product family offer maximum torque and flexibility in a compact size. In additional, the frameless design with a large hollow shaft gives the maximum possible freedom of integration to develop unique solutions for specific applications.
The cyber® kit line assembly kit consisting of rotor and stator can be flexibly integrated into the machine thanks to the variety of variants.
- Highest torque density thanks to maximum copper fill factor
- Torque motor with 20 poles
- Frameless version
- Large hollow shaft
- Suitable for shrinking and gluing
- 60 V and 600 V design
- Wide range of choices
- Integrated PTC and PT1000 temperature sensor
- Optional Hall sensor
- Mass inertia optimized design
- 2 rotor variants for different applications
- Complete potting for enormous robustness
- Maximum winding temperature of 155 °C for extended fields of applications
- Sizing safety
With a wide range of choices, the cyber® kit line offers maximum flexibility for the user. The torque-optimized motors offer a maximum of robustness due to their full potting and maximum integratability due to the frameless design with large hollow shaft. Combined with the integrated temperature sensors PTC and PT1000 as well as optional Hall sensor the motors open up many possibilities in terms of connectivity.