The new generation of our industrial small servo drive system sets the standard
Particular highlights are the newly designed cyber® simco® drive 2 servo drives: They are up to 30% more compact than their predecessor and offer maximum connectivity with their multiple ethernet interface. They also feature real-time CIP sync functionality, decentralized intelligence and STO safety function. The new drives have also made it possible to realize the compact drive system cyber® dynamic system.
The motor-integrated version impresses with its decentralized intelligence directly on the axis and saves space in the control cabinet.
The servo motors of the cyber® dynamic line are now optionally available with a multiturn encoder (size 32/40), holding brake (size 40), planetary gearbox or ball screw drive. All this offers you never-before-seen freedom in machine design.
Our next generation small servo drive system
Servo motors and servo actuators of the cyber® dynamic line complement the smart servo drive series cyber® simco® line to form a complete drive system. In addition, the motor-integrated variant cyber® dynamic system is available for size 40.
Product family cyber® simco® line
The cyber® simco® drive 2 is a servo drive for sine-commutated servo motors in the voltage range of 12 to 60 VDC and a maximum capacity of up to 10 kW.
Use in the control cabinet or decentralized
The servo drives are available as a control cabinet version with a protection class of IP20 or as a decentralized version with a protection class of IP65.
Product family cyber® dynamic line
The brushless servo motors of the cyber® dynamic line are available in four sizes and can be optionally equipped with a planetary gearbox, a ball screw drive and a holding brake for size 40.
cyber® dynamic motors
Equipped with high-quality stainless steel housing and absolute encoder, the cyber® dynamic line motor series offers maximum reliability and precision.
cyber® dynamic actuators L
With the cyber® dynamic line linear actuators, the servomotor, the ball screw drive, the linear guide and the encoder system form a closed, highly integrated and ready-to-install unit.
Inox - and Hygienic Design
The servomotors and actuators of the cyber® dynamic line are optionally available in full stainless steel (Inox design) or Hygienic Design.
Sectional view cyber® dynamic actuators L
The small servo motors with integrated ball screw are available in four sizes with two spindle pitches each and two different stroke lengths for short and long stroke applications.
Compact drive system cyber® dynamic system for decentralized use
Together with a dynamic, size 40 motor and the simco® 2 controller family, the compact drive system cyber® dynamic system forms an ultra-compact unit.
Excellent solution for complex motion tasks
- Multi-Ethernet version for maximum flexibility
- Many real-time capable fieldbus interfaces
- Automatic parameterization thanks to electronic name plate
- Size of the new controllers reduced by approx. 30%
- Connection elements arranged in the front allow simple pin assignment
- The cyber® dynamic line makes extremely compact drive solutions possible
- Modular principle enables optimum solutions for a wide range of applications
- Optional integration of a multiturn encoder, holding brake, gearbox or ball screw drive to extend motor function
- Mass inertia-optimized motors for maximum acceleration
- Real-time capable and isochronous Ethernet communication
- Decentralized PLC functionality to relieve the automation system
- Absolute encoder with an encoder resolution of 12 bits
- High current resolution of 14 bits for high-precision torque control
- Controllers are designed for maximum currents of up to 30 A
- Motors available in protection classes up to IP69K
- 12 to 60 VDC wide range input
- Integrated safety function STO meets safety requirements in accordance with SIL3
- High process reliability thanks to reproducible processes
- Easy integration into your fieldbus systems
- Individual on-site consulting
- Telephone support hotline
- Sizing with cymex®
- Documentation in EPLAN
cyber® simco® line
The cyber® simco® line includes servo drives for sine-commutated servo motors in the voltage range from 12 to 60 VDC and a maximum capacity of up to 5 kW. The servo drives are availabe as control cabinet variant or in a decentralized design with protection rating IP65. In combination with the intuitive MotionGUI software, simple parameterization, commissioning and optimization of the system as well as flexible programming of applications is possible.
Simple to install using a rail clip – perfect design for cabinets
Space-saving installation thanks to stackability and user-friendly pin assignment
Extremely compact: up to 30% installation space saving
Numerous fieldbus interfaces and decentral intelligence
Simple installation in the machine without an additional enclosure thanks to protection class IP65
Safe shutdown of the system in case of emergency thanks to integrated STO (Safe Torque Off) safety function according to SIL3 without loss of productivity
Support of PLC-specific drive profiles and function blocks
Regular software releases to integrate new functionalities
Electronic name plate enables automatic and safe parametrization of the motor
High precision and dynamic torque control to achieve higher machine output
cyber® dynamic line
cyber® dynamic system
cyber® power supply
The efficient DIN rail power supplies of the cyber® power supply range perfectly complement the industrial small servo drive system. The portfolio includes single- and three-phase DIN rail power supplies, which perform with an output voltage of 24-55 VDC and with a power of up to 960 W.
Easy mounting thanks to DIN rail design
Optimized overload behavior (short-term overload capacity up to 150%)
Efficiency up to 95%
Single- and three-phase wide-range input